If the following criteria are met, you will be eligible for a wage increase June 1, 2018
• You received a passing grade in 1st and 2nd semester during 2017/18 classes
• UA Work Hours were submitted through April before Friday, May 11, 2018
• You met the On-The-Job hour requirements before June 1, 2018
- 1st year of classes: 1700 hours
- 2nd year of classes: 3400 hours
- 3rd year of classes: 5100 hours
- 4th year of classes: 6800 hours
- 5th year of classes: 8164 hours*plus the following requirements
* Fringe benefit hours are reported to Kara 3-4 weeks after the month ends. For example, Kara received Jan 2018 hours on Feb 21. When you get under 200 hours, start submitting your paycheck stubs to Kara via email, fax or text.
* UA Work Hours app must be current through April.